How do I setup my ReTouch?
Modified on: Thu, Jan 6, 2022 at 9:04 AM
- Disengage the locks on the wheels of the stand and wheel the ReTouch to the desired location and orientation
- Engage the locks on each of the wheels of the stand to prevent unwanted rolling of the stand
- Plug in the ReTouch to the wall-outlet
- Use the controls on the right side of the touch screen to adjust the height and tilt of the screen surface to a comfortable, accessible position
- Turn on the computer. The computer is a small box mounted to the back of the touch screen. Wait for the operating system to load
- Turn on the touch screen. The power button is located on the right side of the screen. Touch once and it can take up to 12 seconds to switch on
- Double-tap the ReTouch icon on the touch screen to launch the rehabilitation gaming software
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.